Sealed.





On April 14th, 2012,  I married my very favorite person.  Our wedding day was almost perfect.  It was full of family and friends. It was relaxed and fun.  It was happy.

We were two crazy-in-love kids who knew that we were supposed to be together.

That day, we promised that we'd love each other forever.



On April 20th, 2013 we made forever official.



We were sealed as a family in the Draper Temple and it was a perfect day.

Last year, we didn't plan on having Piper (I actually cried when we found out, "nooo, that means we'll have a baby at the temple") but I am so glad we did.  She made the day so special.  She was so happy and smiley and she brings such a special spirit into our lives.  We are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent her quickly to us.

I know that we'll be a family forever.

And we couldn't be happier about that.

Comments