Baby Showers



Baby showers are pretty much the best thing ever invented and I was lucky enough to have 3! 

Colton’s mom and sisters threw me a shower at Brick Oven and it was wonderful.  Stuff me full of pasta and then give my baby presents = A+ baby shower.   Thank you to everyone who came.  Baby, Colton, and I appreciate it more than you know.   I love being a Griffin and so will she.

My best friend, Juliana threw me my second shower and it was so great.  She made all of the decorations to match my nursery and they were perfect.  Seriously the bird mobile is amazing.  Julie and I have known each other since we were 5 and it is so fun that we are now having little girls of our own  (Her daughter, Charlotte just turned 6 months old).  Thank you to my bestest friends who were there and thank you for all of the gifts.  She loves everything.  I love you.

Last but not least, my mom and sisters threw me a shower.  I love my family and I love that I live so close to most of my extended relatives so we can all get together for events like this.  I am so lucky to have my best friends be my family.  I couldn't ask for a better mom or better sisters.  

They were all so great and Colton and I can't help but get emotional (okay, just me) about how amazing it is that we have such great people in our lives and how wonderful  it is that our daughter gets to have them in her life too.  

We feel very blessed, very spoiled, and very thankful.  

Enjoy a few pictures.

I reallllly was terrible at getting any sort of groups pictures and regretted it terribly afterwards. 

Brick Oven.  32 weeks.

My mama surprised me with this petunia bag.  I LOVE it. 


Presents from the friend shower.

My beautiful skinny bestest friend Juliana.  33 weeks for me.
The bird mobile that I love.

The only group picture that is missing a lot of the group.  This is Jessica, Sara, Jessica, Jenny, Juliana, and Johanna.  



The tree at my mama's was even festive for the shower.


An iphone picture with my seesters.

And an iphone picture of some our presents in the crib.  Spoiled rotten, I tell ya.

Comments