Twenty Seventeen

Oh boy.  This poor neglected blog.   I miss writing in it and I miss making the time for it.  I didn't want to skip the annual year-in-review.


January:
Colton and I went on our first kidless trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.  It was so so much fun.  Piper and Colton had happy birthdays (yay for adding another January birthday to the craziness this year). 

February:
We went to Disney World with my whole family and it was the best trip ever.  Piper had so much fun and loved everything.  Ezra just wanted to go home.

March:
We enjoyed the warm weather and our best friends (Juliana and Charlie moved away).  We enjoyed a chill month after being so busy in January and February.

April:
We had a happy happy Easter and I had a happy birthday.  We celebrated our 5 year anniversary at Top Golf.

May:
We found out we were pregnant!  Piper finished her first year of preschool (that she loved).  Colton's sister Katie got married.

June:  Ezzy had a happy birthday!  I was super sick. Colton and me took a quick work trip to Vegas.  Piper got her ears pierced!   I went on a girls trip to Vegas and saw Backstreet Boys (so much fun).

July:  We had a great July 4th.  We had so much fun going down to Posey and Escalante for the Griffin reunion.   We found out the baby was a baby brother.

August:  My sister and her girls came to visit.  We went to Lagoon.  Piper started her last year of preschool.

September:  I was 20 weeks pregnant and feeling better!  Piper started soccer.  Colton and I went to the military ball after years and years of me asking.   My Aunt Joan passed away and we celebrated her life at a beautiful funeral.

October:  We loved doing lots of fall activities and parties.  We took some family pictures before I was tooo pregnant. Halloween was extra fun (even if Colton didn't get home until after we were done).  I had my last day at Fluke - crazy to be done with work but it's been really nice.

November: We had a happy Thanksgiving.  We went to our friend's cabin.  I started to feel really pregnant and really uncomfortable.

December.  Piper had her dance and school recitals.  We loved going to all the Christmas parties and being with family.  I decided being super pregnant in December isn't fun.   The kids and Dad and Drew went ice skating and loved it.   We had a busy and happy Christmas day.   We did lots of projects to finish getting ready for baby.

And now we are just ready for him to come!

Comments