30 weeks





Oh nuts…  I meant to post this the other day. 

How far along?  30 weeks, 4 days.  
How big is baby? She’s a butternut squash  (17 inches and 3.1 lbs). 
Names?  We are not set yet.  I don’t think we’ll announce until after she’s born. We are happy to take suggestions until then.
J
Maternity clothes? I have decided that I SHOULD wear maternity clothes only now.  They are much more flattering now that my belly is quite large.  I received my new gap things and love them.  I ordered a few ASOS things on their cybermonday sale too and I can’t wait for them to show up. 
Weights gain?  I don’t even want to know.  I was little miss piggy for Thanksgiving and the days after.  Carpe Diem right?
Sleeping?  Not so great. 
Best moment of the week?   Thanksgiving was wonderful.  I am one weepy thankful pregnant lady.  I feel so blessed to have my beautiful husband, my wonderful family, and of course, the little baby squash rolling around in my tummy.  After Thanksgiving we went to Yost (My sister-in-law’s family has a cabin there) and spent a few days in the beautiful November sun.  It’s too strange to think next time we go, we’ll have our little baby with us to keep everyone awake at night.
Missing anything?  Sitting comfortably.
Feeling the baby move? All day.  It is probably my favorite part of being pregnant.
Food cravings:  Nothing new.
Anything making you queasy?  No.  Yippeee.  We’ve cooked stuffing, chili, chicken, and other smelly things and I have handled it just fine!
How is the bump?  I felt huge this weekend.  Probably because we took a ton of pictures and I’m just realizing that I’m getting quite big.  10 more weeks is a little scary to think about.
Belly button?  In-ish and out-ish still.  Some shirts you can definitely see it saying hi now.  It still weirds me out.
Happy or moody?   Happy happy.
Looking forward to? Umm.  I’m looking forward to the weekend… to knock some things off of our to-do list.  I’m not looking forward to the 10 page paper due Sunday that I have yet to write one single word for.  I’m excited school is NEARLY over.
Dad?  He is great.  We are getting so excited the closer it gets.  

Comments