Twenty Sixteen

Holy Moly.  It's been awhile.   But yay for the end of the year round up.

January:

Colton turned 31.  And Piper turned 3.   I love January because of their two birthdays. 

February:

We took a quick trip to Vegas to get some much needed sun.  

March:

We went to the zoo a bunch of times.  Piper walked in the Nordstrom Kids Fashion show.  We had a happy Easter. 

April:

We celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I turned 28. 

May:

I chopped my hair off.   We took Griffin Family pictures with our big crew.  Piper had her dance recital.  My sweet grandpa passed away.

June:

Mr. Ezra turned 1!   We went to Vegas again for a few days. 

July:

We had a happy July 4th.   We went down to Escalante for the 24th and had so much fun camping at Posey before.   We got plants for our back fence (haha - might not seem like a big deal but it was!)

August:

We went to Lagoon.  We went to my 10 year highschool reunion!  My sister (and best friend) moved across the country.

September:

We went to St. George with friends for a few days.  Piper started preschool (and LOVES it).  We took our family pictures.

October:

We had fun going to a bunch of Halloween festivities.  Piper was a princess and a blackbird for Halloween.  Ezra was a porcupine.  I was a deer.  Colton was a woodsman.

November:

Colton and I went on a fancy date night to the Air Force Gala.  We had a happy Thanksgiving.. especially because my sister and her family were here.

December:

We had a happy Christmas.  Piper's favorite gifts were her new pink phone (ipod) and Ezra liked his new books.  Mom loved her new clothes and bags.  Colton liked his gift cards and new swimsuits.  My sister and her family came and visited again!   We went to a few Christmas activities... my favorite being Piper's preschool program. 

2016 was the first year since 2011 I wasn't pregnant - craziness.  So it felt a little low-key and I liked that.  Our family is in a really good rhythm right now and I love being the four of us.  We are headed on a few vacations in the next few weeks so I'm in full panic planning mode. :) 

Bring on 2017!  We are excited.

Comments