3 Months


Sleep? You're still an amazing little sleeper.  You're not as great at naps but that's more our schedule's fault than yours.  We decided to start to transition you to your crib.  The first night wasn't great but night two you slept 10-6:30.   It's weird.  We never had this milestone with Piper.  I miss you and I woke up 100 times worried about you.  But it's wonderful that you sleep.  Wonderful. 

Stats? You're still our little chub.  My guess is you're around 15lbs.  

Milestones? We had your  baby blessing this month.  You're officially still named Ezra.  :)   You laughed - first at mama.  And now you're very smiley/talky/laughy.  We love it.  You are starting to grab at more things, I think toys are soon.  You are happier.  We actually have very few crying spurts.  And you've officially survived 2 days at Grandma's while mom's been back at work (So so so grateful for grandma).  You have basically completely transitioned to 3-6 month clothes.

Likes? Eating, sleeping, and mama still.  You like your sister when she isn't accidentally kicking you.  

Dislikes? Bottles (still trying to figure this one out for the days I'm at work),  being sleepy, carseats, other people holding you besides mom (working on this one).  

And the family...

Piper?  Piper is wonderful.  We say all the time how fun she is now.  She's happy and can communicate so well with us.  She's a good big sister and she's really likes the times that Ezra laughs at her or pays attention to her.  She started dance and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.   She's my best little friend, I love her so much.

Mama?   I'm doing good.  I am back at work (part-time) and week 1 went better than I expected (except for Ezra refusing bottles).  I am sure there will be weeks where it doesn't work and I'll feel like I got nothing done but thankfully week 1 was good.  I really love this little family of mine.  We are happy.

Daddy?   Daddy's good.. busy with work and projects and all that fun stuff.  My favorite time of the day is when daddy comes home.  

Comments