4 Months



Sleep? You're not amazing anymore.  hahaha.  You're actually pretty terrible at naps and at night time.  We are working on it.  We still love you.   I think it has to do with me going back to work and your life being different now.   

Stats?  I love you, chubby little boy.  At your 4 month appointment - 16lbs 15oz (78%) 25 1/2 inches (65%) and 44 1/2 (99%)

Milestones? You like toys and you pay attention to us at further distances.  You want to be entertained but you can't quite figure out what you want.   You can still be pretty fussy - we took you to the doctors once after a long crying spell and you are fine - just grumpy.  :)   You don't really have good days and bad days any more - it's more like you have a bad hour or two in a good day.  Sooo progress.  You are still not wonderful for grandma, we think you just want your mom (which makes it hardddd to be mad at you) :)

Likes? Mama, eating, and sleeping. Probably in that order.  You like your daddy more and more - you probably give him the best laughs.  

Dislikes? Umm.  If only I knew what made you mad.  Mostly it's being tired, I think.   You don't love to snuggle...  You don't like loud noises.  You don't like your carseat (but you don't hate it like your sister did).

And the family...

Piper?  Piper is great.  She is at such a fun age/stage.  She LOVES her friends from the neighborhood (Aleah, Audrey, And Charlie) and asks 1000 times a day to go and play with them.  She has such a fun imagination and vocabulary.  She asks questions all day long and picks up on everything we say.  She's a great big sister.

Mama?   I'm doing well.  I'm still getting in the rhythm with the whole work/home thing.   It's not terrible, I mostly just worry for my mom and Mr. Grumpy Ezra.   I am loving that Fall is here and I'm so excited to do Holidays with two kids (and older Piper who understands everything this year).  

Daddy?   Colton is good.  He has the hunt this month and I'm not looking forward to all the time he'll be gone.  Bedtime is especially hard with daddy not there.  He's liking Ezra more and more, he says around 4 months babies start to be fun :)

Comments