37 Weeks




How far along?  37 Weeks.
How big is baby? She’s a watermelon (what is BIGGER than a watermelon was my thought too!)  She’s anywhere from 18-22 inches, and 6.5 lbs. 
Names?   We know something you don’t know or maybe you do.
Maternity clothes?  I now have no desire to have any new maternity clothes.  I’m done with them.  I’m rotating between about 10 outfits for the next 4 weeks (or less hopefully less) and I don’t care.
J
Weights gain?  Still at 30lbs.  30lbs. 30lbs.  I gained zero lbs from weeks 35-37 according to the doctor's scale... but my appetite has been crazy big.
Feeling the baby move?  She’s a very active little girl.  She’s got to be so squished and she’s letting her mama know it. 
Food cravings:  Just my usuals.  Cereal, peanut butter, and chocolate. 
Happy or moody?  Happy.  FREAKING OUT a little but that’s not one of my options so happy.  My OBGYN says they’re going to add an extra blood test just to see which mood enhancer I’m on.  Apparently I’m too cheerful at the doctor’s office.   
Sleeping?  Sleeping like a BIG OL’ pregnant lady – not great.
Best moment(s) of the week?  Sorry for not posting last week.  Our weeks have been great.  We have ALMOST finished the nursery.  We have ALMOST packed everything we need and lots of things we probably don’t need.  We are busy but still have a few nights to be lazy and enjoy our last few weeks of just the two of us.  I didn't start school – thank you baby for this break – and that’s happy.  Downside:  Colton did.   AND we now get to go to the doctor’s every week.  Last week I was dialted to a 1 and this week to a 2.  A little progression makes me feel happy even if it really means nothing.  I’m trying to not get my hopes up for a January delivery.
Anything making you queasy?  No throwing up and no queasiness – yay!  I’m having more pains as opposed to queasiness.  Thanks Braxton Hicks.
How is the bump? Do not adjust your screens – that picture is for reals.  We are BIG over here.  We are definitely at the waddle stage but i keep waiting for it to be completely unbearable.  I am huge and walk a little slower but it's not as bad as I was expecting.  Knock on wood. 

Missing anything?   No not really.  I've forgotten what’s it’s like to be comfortable.   I maybe miss regular clothes.  Church is especially hard to dress for.  But it’s hard to say you miss anything when you are so close to having a baby!
Belly button?  A little poked out.  When I flex my belly it gets very poked out.  I like it.
Looking forward to?  Baby.  She’s SO close.  Like any day now close.  We’ve scheduled our induction date but baby has promised to cooperate and not make us wait that long.   
 Dad?  Mr. Colton is doing good.   When we say goodbye now, it usually includes a “so… if you need something, like, I don’t know, you’re in labor.. give me a call or a text or something…”  It’s fun to be so nonchalant now because we will both probably die when things really start happening.

Comments