The Weekend - that only my iphone captured.

The babe, baby, and I had quite a fun weekend.

Friday, we snuck out of work early and went shopping for a little bit.  Afterwards we went to  Wheeler farm for my dad's company party and enjoyed the animals and family.  My favorite part was noticing the difference between my nephew Jack and my niece Ella.  I've been noticing a lot about the difference between girls and boys as we prepare for our little boy or girl.  Ella spent the time at the farm asking which animals she could pet and saying things were cute.  Jack had a stick and banged on their fences and called all the animals ugly.  They are so funny.

The farm.

Ella & Uncle CoCo


We enjoyed the jumphouse.  Ella liked it best. 
Saturday we had the annual Listen Golf Tournament.  I defended my longest drive for the second year in a row (barely).  Colton chipped in for an eagle (amazing).  Our team didn't get completely blown out of the water.   We had a lot of fun.  I forget how much I enjoy the tournaments until they happen.  Now we're looking forward to next year when Cory can play again (he broke his collar bone a week before the tournament) and maybe we can win!

I liked our Gofl cart sign, my longest drive, Cory's left-one handed swing, and my winnings (+ a glove for Colton).  I didn't get any pictures of Colton and me together or any of Colton.  I would like a do-over of the day so I could take more pictures.


After the tournament we drove to my sister's house in Salt Lake and got ready and headed to Cheesecake Factory and to the Capitol Theater to watch Wicked.  We purchased Wicked tickets last year and have been anxiously awaiting it to finally get here!  When mom was buying tickets last year, she asked the room who wants to go... Colton was there (it was his second time ever meeting my family) and he piped up and said he would go.  I laughed because at that point we were unsure if we'd still be seeing each other next weekend, let alone next August but we bought him a ticket and I joked with him that if things didn't work out, I'd take Drew (his best friend).  Obviously, things worked out (a little too good, I might add) and we enjoyed the play so much.  I've had the songs stuck in my head since we saw it.  I recommend it to anyone.  We didn't get any pictures of our group... or any good pictures at all really... but my mom, Colton's mom, Julie, Matthew, Colton, me, and Lidia all went.  It was such a fun night.

Another not-great picture.  I'll get better.  I promise.  But this little sparkly shirt definitely showed off the growing bump.  I think I finally look pregnant.  

This is what most of my iphone pictures of the two of us look like.  We're cute.

Waiting for the show to start!


I still feel like I'm recovering from the weekend.  My little pregnant body gets more sore than I'm used to.

But alas, my plan tonight is to finish our front room that has had a major overhaul the past week or so.  The only thing that is the same from a week ago is our couch and TV.  We're slowly making room for baby and getting rid of a few things that don't make sense for when the baby does come.  Needless to say, I'll be more sore tomorrow.

15 Weeks post... next.





Comments

  1. You are so cute pregnant!! Congrats! I can't wait to hear the gender :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella sure does love that Colton of yours! You better watch out- she may try to steal him!:) It was a fun weekend... wish I was better at taking pictures of everything like you are! I may have to steal a few!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment