22 Weeks.

Okay, so maybe the sweatshirt is the best to try and take a picture of the bump.    My apologies.
How far along?  22 weeks and 4 days (as is the picture).
How big is baby? A papaya.  Which seems too small in my mind.  She is over 8 inches and over 1 pound.  Oo-da-lollie.
Gender? Little girl.
Maternity clothes? Still just squeezing in to my regular things.  If I put something on and it fits,  I wear it.  You never know what tomorrow will bring.  I assume one day it will all of sudden be apparent that nothing I own works. I can’t wait.
Weights gain?   Probably up another pound (so 11 total is my guess).  I might invest in scale.  Might not.
Sleeping?  Quite well this week.  I LOVE the colder weather especially during sleep time.
Best moment of the week?   We got a jeep to replace our truck.  Colton is one happy kiddo and I love it.  It's very fancy and very Colton.  :)    See below.
Missing anything?  My brain. :)
Feeling the baby move?  Yes, yes.  I pretend that she is saying hi (in a completely sane way).
Food cravings:  I REALLY wanted a blueberry muffin with crumbles on top the other day.   
Anything making you queasy?  The usual suspects.
How is the bump?  Colton tells me I’m SOOO pregnant.  He means it nicely, I don’t take it nicely. 
Belly button?  It’s a site to see.  We’ll say it’s in-ish.
Happy or moody?  I was a grump this week.  My dear pregnant brain has been doing the wrong online course this ENTIRE semester.  Therefore, I had to make up 1.5 months’ worth of assignments in 3 days and only get partial credit.  I’m an idiot.  Baby and me hate school.    I’m happy to report we’re all caught up.
Looking forward to?   Her. 
Dad? He deserves a medal for letting me bawl my eyes out about school and take care of me when I’m spending too many hours doing accounting on the computer.  He’s a real gem.

Two happy jeepy owners.
the mom and the jeep.  
One proud papa ;)  

Comments