21 weeks.




I'm sorry it's a phone picture.  But you get to see my cute new case.


How far along?  21 weeks and 4 days (picture is 21 weeks and 2 days)
How big is baby? By the end of this week, she should weigh ONE WHOLE POUND.  (And since she has been measuring ahead... she probably already does!)
Gender? Baby girl.
Maternity clothes?  Still squeezing in to my old things with my maternity jeans (because they’re comfier).  Some regular shirts don't QUITE work anymore.
Weights gain?   I've probably hit the 10 pound mark.  Yay body yay!
Sleeping?  Same sleeping story.  At least you don’t go from sleeping wonderfully to having a newborn.  
Best moment of the week?   Colton could feel the baby last night!  She rarely “kicks” or “punches”, it’s more she flutters hard enough that you can feel my belly move.  There really is a baby in there, people.
Missing anything?  Not this week. 
Feeling the baby move?  Oh boy girl, yes. 
Food cravings:  I like Wendy’s frosties for some strange reason.  I don’t really like Wendy’s so that is fun. 
Anything making you queasy? Some smells.  I don’t like the way barbecue sauce smells… or jambalaya.  And mornings smell fine but they aren't my favorite.
How is the bump?  It’s a bump for sure.  I wonder if this word should change..  At some point will I have a hill?  Then a mountain?  It sure feels like that’s what is going to happen.     
Belly button?  Holding on for dearrrr life.  It’s basically flat.  It’s a site to see.  Colton thinks it’s hilarious.
Happy or moody?  I’m happy.  I cried for longer than normal after KiKi (my sister’s cat we've been watching for a few months) went back home this week.   I blamed the pregnancy. Conveniently.
Looking forward to?   Is it too early to already be looking forward to her being here?  I’m excited for it to feel close enough.  It’s fun to think there’s only 4 more months left and maybe even 3 full months until we have her.  (Because January 31st is technically still January).
Dad? Colton is well, the best.  I can’t wait for him to be the daddy of my babies.

Comments