.Twenty Fifteen.

January: Little Miss Piper turned TWO.  Colton turned THIRTY!  We settled in to our house more and more.


February: We got lots of little boy things and worked on the boy nursery.  I went to paint-nite with my mom and sisters.  Colton got braces. We had a fancy little Valentine's Dinner at home.



March: We started work on the yard.  We got more little boy things.  We enjoyed the start of some warm weather. 

April: We celebrated our third anniversary.  I turned 27.  We had my baby shower with my sister Julie. We got to see little brother on a 3D ultrasound.



May: I was PREGNANT and hoping for a baby to be born in May.  We were ready.  We took a few trips to the zoo and other adventures as a family of 3.  My sister had her baby.






June: BABY BROTHER was born! It was the very very best.  We went out on a few adventures and we got grass.  





July: We loved summer.  We loved our two babies.  There was lots of swimming.  Lots of outside time.  Lots of Ezra crying.  OO-da-lollie.  My little sister had her baby.  



August: We blessed Ezra, went to lagoon, and did lots of playing.  




September: Piper started dance.  We took family pictures.  Ezra still cried all the time but oh boy did we love having him in our family.  



October: We had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and Ezra started to get happier!  Piper wanted to play with her friends 100% of the time.  

November: It's wonderful when we didn't do anything too big.  We just enjoyed being together.



December: We had a wonderful Christmas. Happiest one ever.

Comments