16 weeks


Bump picture on location!  In Mukilteo, Washington.


How far along?  16 Weeks & 3 days.  (In the picture, I'm 16 weeks & 1 day.)
How big is baby?  By the end of the week, we'll have a turnip.  5 inches long.  I already think the baby must be squished in there. 
Gender prediction?  WE FIND OUT SO SOOOOON.  I am a tiny bit excited.  Next post, we'll announce what our little pup is.  I'm saying girl.  Colton is saying boy.  Hopefully one of us is right.
Weight gain? We went to the doctor's office today and I've put on 5 pounds. Go body go!
Maternity clothes? still enjoying a few maternity pants and the rest of my regular clothes.  I think new skirts for church are the next purchase.  I think I've seen the last pencil skirt for awhile.
Sleeping?  Yawn.  I wake up more often in the night than I'm used to.  
Best moment of the week? Coming home from Washington.  I went to Washington for work for a few days and I blame the pregnancy for being quite weepy when I returned home.  Okay fine, I happen to like missing someone an irrationally large amount.  Colton was about the best thing I've ever seen.  Like I said, I'm blaming the baby.  The little one obviously missed him too.
Missing anything?  No, not really.  I wish I wasn't sick but it doesn't feel as bad as it has been.  
Feeling the baby move?  Nope. 
Food cravings:  I really like Sonic.  Colton is tired of it already.
Anything making you queasy?  I think being pregnant makes me queasy.
How is the bump?  More and more people are getting braver and asking if I'm pregnant.  The first stranger congratulated me while in Washington.  I think the bump grew inches and inches during the trip.  I joked that the husby wasn't going to recognize me.  I love it.  
Belly button?  In.  AND bruised.  Is that normal?
Happy or moody?  Happy.  And cry-y.  (pronounced cry*ee) 
Looking forward to? Still looking forward to finding out if our little one is a he or she and then seeing everyone's reaction.
Dad? Colton didn't realize I was as much fun as I am.  Ha.  He was bored while I was gone.  I think he was secretly as happy as I was when I made it home.

Comments