Escalante - Griffin family reunion 2013

Every year the Griffin family adventures down to Escalante for a family reunion.  Last year, we weren't able to go (my sister Julie's wedding) so this was my and Piper's first year down.

It was so much fun.

We spent time with our wonderful family (and I took no pictures of this).

We briefly got stuck in a downpour.



We explored beautiful Devil's Garden.


We saw the Escalante parade... twice (It goes down, turns around, and comes back)



Colton tried to kill me by taking me on a hike - it was really pretty but it was HARD on the way back (I compared it to childbirth and I meant it).



Little Piper survived her first long car trip(s).  She was pretty upset the last night we were there and came home pretty unhappy and ended up being sick for a few days. We thought it was teething at first but now it seems like it was some sort of  bug.  She's back to her happy little self.

Vacations are awesome.  Vacations with babies are even better.

I guess that's true about everything.

Comments