33 Weeks






How far along?  33 Weeks.
How big is baby? There’s a honeydew swimming around squished in my belly.   (19 inches, 4.5 pounds).
Names?  We talk about it a lot more now.  (yay us).  We only kind of agree on one name so far but it’s not for sure. 
Maternity clothes?  That’s basically all I wear when I’m out and about now.  When I’m home, I’m as undressed as possible.  My favorite maternity clothes are the no-fuss kind.  A cute shirt that I can just throw on and look presentable.
Weights gain?  25 lbs.  Sigh. 
Feeling the baby move?  Always.  It feels strange to already love her.  I still can’t picture her as a real baby, like a crying in my arms baby.  But I love this little squiggler baby in my belly. 
Food cravings:  Nope.  Boring.
Happy or moody?  I’m really happy.  Gross amounts of weepy happy. 
Sleeping?  Not great.  I’m one sore pregnant lady that rolls from side to side, eats a few tums, and thinks about all the things on my to-do lists... all night long.  
Best moment of the week?  I missed last week (dang it) and these past few weeks have been the best yet.  I have now had all of my baby showers (more on this in a separate post), my sister took a few maternity pictures (separate post #2) , we've had a few Christmas parties, we decorated gingerbread houses,and Christmas shopping is almost done.   Lots and lots of happiness going around.  Being the pregnant lady that I am, sometimes I literally feel like I’m going to burst because I’m so content and happy.  It’s such a weird feeling to be completely content and so physically uncomfortable all at the same time.
Missing anything?  Still being comfortable.  I WILL remember to be grateful after the pregnancy for simple tasks like bending over, riding in a car, sitting for any amount of time, stretching to reach something… etc etc etc.  The list of things that hurt is longer these days than the list of things that don't.  It ends right?
Anything making you queasy?  I have started to throw up again every few days but it’s not like morning sickness.  It’s more sudden and then I feel better after I’m done.   Details I'm sure I want to remember. 
How is the bump? She’s big.  I’m still measuring big (which hopefully means early delivery not 10 pound baby).  I can see my first little stretch mark and that makes me sad but I’m surprised how okay I am with how big I am.  Pregnancy, to me, isn't a very sexy thing but it’s such a cool thing.  My body is growing this baby and she will be here in a few short weeks.  It’s all sorts of amazing.  
Belly button?  I don’t love the belly button J  Thankfully we are still pretty flat, I thought we’d be poking out more by now because of how fast it disappeared.
Looking forward to?  Baby.  We are 7 weeks away people.  7 weeks.  I’m excited to finish the nursery still and to buy all of the things we need.  Un-baby related:  I’m excited for Christmas with our families.  Weird to think that next year we will have a little crawling munchkin to spoil completely instead of just each other.
 Dad?  He's a happy camper.  We are both starting to realize that she will be here prettty soon and the emotions that come along with that are pretttty cool.  

Comments