24 Weeks.



How far along?  24 weeks.  
How big is baby? 24 weeks means an ear of corn and over 1.5 pounds. 
Gender? baby girl
Maternity clothes? I bought my first full on maternity shirt and a coat/jacket this past week.  It was laughable to see how small my other coats looked.  I'm still mostly wearing my normal shirts (like the one above).  
Weights gain?  Went to the doctor today... drum roll please... We are up 14 pounds.  F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N.
Sleeping?  Good.  I'm definitely feeling aches and pains and that keeps me up but I'm actually sleeping better now than I have for most of my pregnancy.  
Best moment of the week?   Baby full on kicked/punched Colton's hand the other night.  He loved it.  And we had a really great weekend full of shopping, family, friends, food, and hunting.  OH!  We got to see our baby girl on Saturday night while visiting my sister at the ER.  We love seeing her.   Lots of good things lately.    
Missing anything? Some of my favorite winter shirts didn't get worn because I tried them on too late.  I guess I'm missing my regular clothes.  
Feeling the baby move?  Oh yes.  She's just wiggling around all day long.
Food cravings:  Frosted flakes and anything with peanut butter.  
Anything making you queasy?  I'm feeling great in the not-queasy department.  
How is the bump?  I feel like I grew inches and inches these past two weeks.  
Belly button?  Yeah.  I'm already sure the belly button will never be the same.  It's mostly flat.  Sometimes in-ish.  Sometimes out-ish.  
Happy or moody?  Happy with lots of unnecessary tears.  
Looking forward to?   The nursery coming together more.  Getting closer.  January (because she and I have a deal that she's coming in January).  
Dad? Papa Colton is good.  He's leaving me and baby this weekend for a hunting trip and I'm doing my best to not pout tooo much about it. 

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. You know how there is supposed to be a glow that women have when they're pregnant, but most the time you never see it (I didn't have it). I feel like you do. You have a glow and I can tell you're so happy. I love that Colton found you Jenny. He couldn't have found someone more suited for him. Love you both
    -Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment