8 Months


Sleep? OH sleep sleep sleep.   You were doing good - a good morning nap and an alright afternoon nap (or two (more our life schedule's fault than your fault) and then you were consistently asleep from 7-1.. and then after that it was up a couple of times.  Oh but this last week has been a DOOZY.  You won't nap.  You scream and scream when we try to put you to sleep.  You don't do any long stretches at night.  I'm trying to still be consistent and hope it passes and not create any habits that I don't want to continue.  I love co-sleeping but it's not the most convenient and i'm not ready to go back to that.   Sooo we're praying it's teeth.  

Stats?  I'm not sure!  I'm excited for your 9 month appointment. 

Milestones?   You roll over!  Say What!  We are happy you finally decided to. :)  I don't think crawling is in our near future but maybe you'll surprise us.  You are really good at finger foods and it's my favorite thing to watch you pick up little things.   Your blonde hair is starting to come in more and it's still weird to me that you're going to be a little blondie!  I thought you'd be dark like your sister but you are definitely my little mini.  

Likes? You love your mom (I have to write this but it's true).  You love food - we haven't tried anything you haven't liked.  You like to sit on the floor and empty a bin of toys.  You like your cousin, Evie.  You think your dad is hilarious.  You like to nurse all night long but prefer bottles during the day.  You like baths.   You like to suck on your swaddle blankets more than any binky.  Something I haven't written about - you like to grab on to people's hair or face and pull them in and try and eat their face.  It's funny and painful. :)  You like any toy that your sister has (so it begins...).  

Dislikes? You hate changing your clothes.  You prefer us to stay close by you while you play with your toys. - you're not a fan of being left alone.

And the family...

Piper? OH, I just wrote a separate post about that girl. .. but she is great.  We love her so.

Mama?  I'm good.  I'm sleepy this week with Ezra's weird schedule and that makes me in a weird mood but I have been happy.  I'm ready for summer, we feel a little cooped up in the house even though we are out and about almost every day.  Work is going well, I enjoy it.   I love Mr Ezra.  I love this second baby thing, does it get better with every baby?  

Daddy?   Daddy is good too.  He finished our kitchen backsplash this month and it is BEAUTIFUL.  i'm lucky he is so handy.  He loves my lists and lists of things I want.  (sarcasm)  

Comments