Baby Griffin is a....



GIRL!!

I don't think I have the words to explain how amazing it was to sit on the bench and look at our little one.

The last time we saw her, she was just a little blob and yesterday the second the tech put the monitor on my belly we could see her face looking at us.  There really is a baby inside of me and she has eyes, arms, hands, legs, and feet.  She was the best thing I've ever seen.

I might be biased, but this little alien looking face is the cutest face I've ever seen.

Baby girl's arm and hand.

Pregnancy hasn't been my most favorite thing until that moment when it became my most favorite thing.  Seeing her and knowing that she's growing and will really someday be in our arms makes all the being sick, being stressed, being sleepy, being .... you name it... worth it.  I assume this feeling only grows.

We found out a few weeks early because we are both too impatient so this was just a gender ultrasound.  The tech went through and took a few pictures of her face, legs, and arms and then came the moment of truth.  While the tech was moving the little wand back and forth to get the best angle, I was trying to really think what I thought that our little one was.  I don't think I would've been surprised with either answer and I don't think I would've felt any happier with either answer.  When the tech said... See this right here... see how there's nothing there... Colton and I looked at each other and smiled.  Baby Girl.


I think I'll count that moment as one where our lives changed forever.   We can't wait to meet her.

We LOVED being able to tell our family and friends the good news.  Thanks for all the love for us and baby girl.



Comments