15 Weeks




And to join the crowd...

I have loved reading cute pregnant blogs lately.  I don't want to copy every single idea that's out there but I do like the idea of answering a few questions each week to see how my answers change... and to remember when something happened or changed.  

How far along?  15 Weeks & 3 days.  (In the picture, I'm 14 weeks & 5 days.)
How big is baby?  Supposedly this week she or he is the size of an avocado.  (4-5 inches)  That's a big avocado.
Gender prediction?  I don't think I have a real feeling either way.  The majority seems to think girl.  Colton thinks boy.  We find out on the 27th!
Weight gain? I don't have a scale.  Debating if that's such a bad thing.  My next apointment is the 23rd.  I think I've gained about 3-4 pounds.  I had gained 0 at my 12 week appointment.
Maternity clothes? FINALLY purchased some maternity jeans and I loooove them.  I don't know why I waited so long.  
Sleeping?  I would like to do this all the time.
Best moment of the week? We had such a fun and busy weekend. My favorite moment was probably at Cheesecake Factory when our moms were discussing how this baby has just been waiting for us to get together. It's sort of wonderful to think that not only were Colton and I waiting for each other but baby was just waiting for that to happen too.  Somehow this little one makes us make even more sense. That might seem silly but it made me feel very happy.
Missing anything?  Not being sick.  
Feeling the baby move?  Not yet.  I should be able to SOON!  
Food cravings:  Not really.  I'm still in the nothing at all sounds good phase.
Anything making you queasy?  mornings.... and car rides.  
How is the bump?  The bump is getting quite cute.  I think I look pregnant even to strangers now.  That might just be wishful thinking.  I look much more pregnant by the end of the day, usually.
Belly button?  In.  For now.  I have a very shallow belly button... I assume this answer will change sooner than later.  
Happy or moody?  Happy and sleepy.  
Looking forward to?  Finding out the gender!  I'm excited to start picturing a real baby in my head.  It's hard to do that when you're not sure if it's a boy or a girl.
Dad? Colton is doing great.  He is holding strong that this little baby is a little boy.  I've felt better at night than I used to so we've been able to go out and do things again.  I think it feels like regular life for him right now except his wife is getting bigger by the minute.

Any questions I missed?

Comments

  1. My guess is a girl:) Ps I look more pregnant than you and I'm not preggo... That's just sad. I miss you and can't wait to see your cute preggo self in about two days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment